If you have ever been unfortunate enough to have experienced a power cut at home or simply depend on electrical equipment at work, you will know all too well that electrical problems can cause inconvenience, further frustration and lead to a loss of productivity and, in extreme cases, revenue.
As NICEIC approved and City and Guilds qualified contractors, our knowledgeable team have a keen eye for detail and impressive ability to think outside the box, making them the ideal solution for electrical fault finding in your home or commercial property. With extensive and varied experience in the field of electrical troubleshooting, there is rarely an issue or type of fault our electricians have not come across and an example they have not yet encountered.
Drawing on their wealth of experience, our team will be able to pinpoint the source of your electrical fault(s) then offer and implement a successful solution to remedy the problem. Our proficient electricians operate under the industry 5-Point Fault Finding approach.
This effective process features five stages:
- The first being to gather as many details as possible from the people who were there at the time of the problem about how the electrical fault happened.
- We then utilise our portfolio of experience and training to determine the most likely cause of the fault by assessing the information gathered.
- The third stage involves undertaking a thorough investigation to help in the electrical fault finding. We locate the fault based on the examination of the information done in the first two stages.
- The latter part of the method includes safety fixing the fault after locating it.
- The last stage is testing that the fault is successfully repaired before re-energising the entire system.
There are many electrical problems that exist, from the loss of power supply due to a blown fuse/MCB, loose connection and breakdown of control circuits, to defective components, such as switches and relays not working correctly and Earth Faults, in which the Tripping Circuit Breaker/RCD device fails to re-engage. Registered under the prestigious TrustMark Trades People, our competent team go the extra mile when it comes to electrical fault finding to get you fully powered up and functioning at your optimum again.
For an efficient, transparent and reliable electrical fault finding service for your home or business please contact us on 01422 356 222 today.